Monday, April 23, 2018

Business Learning Community Students Launch Business


Business Learning Community Students Launch Business


ANOVA | BUSINESS LEARNING COMMUNITY


Thomas Hooker (‘21), Chris Lomartire (‘21), and Burke Whaley (‘21) came to UNC Charlotte in Fall 2017 and met each other in the Business Learning Community. With their talents and passions combined, they launched a business called ANOVA. Their business creates media and marketing strategy for clients.


Each of the company's founders have a unique skill set and reason for starting ANOVA. We asked them to each share their personal vision and passion for the company. 

Burke - "My vision for starting my own company is to create something meaningful and impactful that I can look back on and be proud of when I'm old. I want to be able to change the world through beautiful content and bring people together in their community."

Chris - "My passion for videography and photography has taught me so many things, brought me to
amazing places, and has allowed me to meet so many people. I fell in love with the creative process and now being able to implement it into a business is something I have always dreamed of."

Thomas - "After seeing my dad's freedom in owning his own business, it made me realize I didn't want to work for someone else to build their dreams. I wanted to work to build my own. Being able to apply my growing passion for photography and videography is truly a dream come true."


To learn more about ANOVA, visit www.anovamedia.co , email mailbox@anovamedia.co or follow them on Instagram.

Chris, Thomas, and Burke are first year students in the Belk College of Business at UNC Charlotte.
They are all members of the Business Learning Community.

No comments:

Post a Comment