Monday, May 4, 2020

BCOB Peer Advisor WFH Playlists

What is Arjun listening to at home?

When working from home, or studying, it is important to focus and not get distracted. Keep your energy up so you can focus on the material! I have found that listening to calm music, whether it’s a new release or older, has greatly helped me with focusing on the task at hand. Sometimes I want music that is more emotional and faster for a bump up in my energy, and that can help too! Here are a few albums to take a shot at, all of these albums have a non-explicit version available:

1. Snoh Aaalegra - Ugh, those feelings again

2. The Strokes - The New Abnormal

3. The Aces - When My Heart Felt Volcanic

4. Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

5. The Weeknd - After Hours

Hopefully, these albums can get you started! Be open to different genres and artists. You have a lot of time to discover new songs and albums that you never figured you would like, so be open to a new experience when listening to music.

Thanks for reading, and if you have any questions about UNC-Charlotte and the Belk College of Business, contact me at anag2@uncc.edu.

What is Zena listening to at home?

I really enjoy listening to music while I do my work. For me, it works exactly like a workout. I play upbeat music when I want to finish up some quick tasks and then I play soft slow music when I want to cool down. The rhythm keeps me focused and blocks out distractions around me. This is especially helpful when working from home.

Here are my top 5 songs:

1. Can’t Stop The Feeling (Justin Timberlake)

2. Beautiful People (Ed Sheeran ft Khalid)

3. Good life (Kehlani)

4. Dance Money (Tones and I)

5. Uptown Funk (Bruno Mars)

No comments:

Post a Comment