Friday, October 30, 2020

Peer Advisor Spotlight: Bailey Harris


Hi! My name is Bailey Harris. I am a current Junior, studying Marketing Analytics. This is my first year as a Peer Advisor and I look forward to helping and speaking with my fellow students! For my on-campus involvement, I am the current Chapter President of Alpha Kappa Psi which is a Co-ed Professional Business Fraternity, and have been a part of it since my freshman year. The Belk College of Business is the home to students who all have the common goal of growing into the best professionals we can be, that is why I love it so much! We are all trying to push each other to be better and to try a new career and academic endeavors. Being a Peer Advisor I truly enjoy aiding my fellow students in their growth and ensuring they always know the whole Peer Advisor & Niblock Student Center Team are all here to help them in any way we can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment