Friday, November 13, 2020

Peer Advisor Spotlight: Amy Kidder


"Hi, my name is Amy! I’m a junior majoring in accounting and I am a Peer Advisor in the Niblock Student Center. I also currently serve as the President of Future Leaders of Accounting, an Ambassador for the Women in Business initiative, and a Class Representative, Mentor, and Ambassador for the Business Honors Program. I enjoy getting involved on campus and in my community and it has played a huge role in enjoying my college experience. If you ever have questions about how to get more involved, feel free to ask me! 

My favorite thing about the Belk College of Business is how much everyone cares about helping students be successful. Everyone is always willing to have conversations with you about their experiences and give you advice and helpful resources. They will even just listen if you feel like you need to talk. They want students to feel confident and empowered during their journey through college and into a future career. As a Peer Advisor I get to use my passion for helping others to try and do the same for students. This is why I recommend making an appointment with a Peer Advisor. All of them have had amazing experiences during college and want to help other students find ways to have similar experiences." 

No comments:

Post a Comment