Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Peer Advisor Spotlight: Taylor Cox

 


Hi! My name is Taylor Cox and I am a senior double majoring in Business Analytics and MIS. I am also in an Early Entry Graduate program here at the Belk College of Business. I am involved and serve on the executive board for the Business Honors and Belk Scholars Program. My advice to students is to make the most out of your four years here. Work hard and have fun while doing it. One way I was able to do this was by studying abroad in my junior year. 

The opportunities are endless and you get to choose your own path. College is all about what you make it and here in the Belk College of Business, you can do countless things that sound interesting to you personally. Step out of your comfort zone and meet someone new, you never know what may come of it!

PA's are a great way to get connected to current students who have had many of the same experiences you have. We have all taken the same classes you are in right now and have developed study habits to get through those classes. Being involved leaders means we can help connect you to organizations and resources across campus you may not have known about. Plus, we make a great resource in choosing your major and all things academics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment