Monday, November 26, 2018

Finance Major Spotlight

Career Profile

Meet the Chair!

John Gandar joined the Belk College faculty in 1982 and has served as Chair and/or Interim Chair for Marketing, Management, and Economics, and now Finance. He became the Chair for Finance in July of 2017. John is excited about revamping the Finance curriculum as well as developing a concentration in Real Estate.

Meet the Coach!

Degrees: 
B.A. in Experimental Psychology, M.Ed. in Higher Education and Student Affairs, both from the University of South Carolina
My advice to students: 
Set aside time to study! Know when your tests are coming up and start studying small chunks at a time up to a week before.
About Me: 
I'm originally from NJ but I consider Charlotte my home. I'm married, have two cats, and also two nephews. In my spare time, I enjoy reading, hiking, photography, and trying new restaurants.






No comments:

Post a Comment