Friday, December 7, 2018

Management Major Spotlight

Career Profile

Meet the Chair!

Dr. David Woehr joined the Belk College of Business in 2011 from the University of Tennessee. He earned a Ph.D. from Georgia Tech and has research interests in the areas of performance measurement, managerial assessment, and applied psychometrics. Dr. Woehr teaches in the M.B.A. and Ph.D. in Organizational Science programs.  

Meet the Coach!

I have worked in Academic Advising/Academic Support for almost 8 years and at three different institutions. Working with Business students in the Belk College of Business is extremely rewarding and I'm always amazed at how successful our students are after graduation. In my free time, I love exploring Charlotte, going to shows at the Belk Theater, and trying out new restaurants in the Queen City with my husband and our dog Ellie. I take the Light Rail to and from campus, so please feel free to say hi if you see me on the Light Rail! At UNC Charlotte, I advise all declared Management and International Business students, and I also advise Pre-Business Administration students with last names L - M. Additionally, I graduated from Roanoke College with a B.A. in English and the University of South Carolina with a M.Ed. in Higher Education and Student Affairs. I'm also certified as a Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) and in administering the Strong Interest Inventory Assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment